Friday, December 5, 2014

{Holiday} Christmas Gift Wrapping - White with coloured ribbon

Last year I had a lot of fun planning how I was going to wrap up my gifts. I spent a lot of time on Pinterest looking for ideas. I was finally inspired by a few pins and I created my theme: white wrapping with thin ribbon. Since I was on a budget and didn't think buying plain white commercial wrapping paper was worth the cost, I used what I had readily available - plain white printer paper!


It turned out great! Every person had a different colour ribbon. I also made little gift tags (templates found here and here) with cardstock to match the ribbon colour.


For the people receiving gift cards, I nestled them in a Christmas card with a white envelope, and wrapped them with ribbon in the same way. It really added a little something special to a plain gift card.


 Got any other fun ideas to wrap gifts? Leave them in the comments! :)

--Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat! Feel free to leave a comment - I love hearing from readers!