Tuesday, December 2, 2014

The Big Launch!

Here we go, my first post! Welcome everyone!

I'm excited to start this new journey with you all. To find out more about me and the blog, click on the About link.

My husband and I recently bought a house, so I will be writing about our re-decorating process, our new organization goals, and all the entertaining stories in between, including ones about our pup Milo.

Why call it the "sprinkled" home? Let's put it this way - I feel like our home has already been sprinkled with so many things - love, comfort, fun and more - and it continues to be sprinkled with more exciting adventures! I feel that a house is not a home without all those special Sprinkles on top! :)

Hope you all enjoy reading! See you in the next post!

--Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat! Feel free to leave a comment - I love hearing from readers!