Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Big News! *meow!*

Happy New Year everyone!

I'd like to kick off 2015 by posting some big news! Shortly before the holidays, we adopted a kitten! We have named him Remy (actually, Sir Remington Maximus "Epcat"), after the rat in the Pixar movie Ratatouille. He settled in quite fast and I am super happy to say that him and Milo are getting along amazingly! They are totally brothers now. Milo absolutely LOVES him, and Remy adores snuggling up to him.

Without further ado, here's our little Remy!




Every week he gets bigger. I think he's going to be a fairly large cat!

Right now he has taken over most of my office space (a horror to my organization plans!) until he's old enough to roam the house without supervision. Hopefully not too long!

 Can't wait to share more pics with you soon!

--Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat! Feel free to leave a comment - I love hearing from readers!